Inline Drip Irrigation Pipe with Round Emitter, 30cm, 0.8mm
- Product Name: 16mm Drip Irrigation Pipe with Round Emitter
- Feature: Eco Friendly
- Material: LDPE Plastic
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 16mm
- Thickness: 0.8mm
- Flow rate: 4LPH
- Dripper Spacing: 30cm
- Working pressure: 0.5-2.5 bar
- Application: Agricultural Garden, Farmland Irrigation
1000 in stock
- Manufactured with the highest quality virgin raw materials.
- Strict quality control.
- Excellent ani-aging and anti-freeze cracking.
- Resistance to high temperature, UV degradation and stress cracking.
- Long service life.
- Non-toxic, corrosion resistant, free from chemical reaction.
- Environment-friendly irrigation pipe.
- Smooth inner wall, small loss, higher water flow capacity.
- Good flexibility, easy coiling, suitable for terrain changes, easy installation.
- Suitable drip pipe for indoor and outdoor use.
- It is a key component of drip irrigation systems.
- Drip irrigation is a highly efficient method of watering plants by delivering water directly to the root zone of each plant.
- The pipe is designed to distribute water evenly along its length through small, evenly spaced emitters or drip outlets.
IONEX AGRO TECHNOLOGY
Average rating: 0 reviews