Drip Irrigation Tape with Inline Flat Dripper – 16mm, 0.3mm, 30cm, 4.0 LPH
- Nominal Diameter: 16 mm
- Wall Thickness: 0.3 mm
- Dripper/Emitter Spacing: 30 cm
- Nominal Discharges: 4.0 LPH
- Nominal operating pressure: 0.75 kg/cm2.
5000 in stock
- 100% Genuine Product
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Quick Delivery
Drip Irrigation Tape with Inline Flat Dripper, Diameter: 16mm, Wall Thickness: 0.3mm, Dripper Spacing: 30cm, Flow Rate: 4.0 LPH, Imported from India.
- Manufactured from Special Grade Virgin Plastic Material – Makes the tubing durable and gives best environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR).
- Manufactured with Most Modern, State-Of-the-Art Equipment -Its computerized continuous online quality control monitors emitter spacing and precision in outlet drilling. Thus ensures reliable quality and consistent performance.
- Integral, Cylindrical, Pressure Compensating Dripline – State-of-the-art cylindrical PC (Pressure Compensating) dripper ensures highest durability and excellent performance.
- Innovative Cascade Labyrinth – Cascade labyrinth gives strong, self-cleaning turbulence. Hydrodynamic dripper design ensures continuous flushing of sediments and small dirt particles.
- Individual Double Filter – Individual double filter and flushing mechanism for maximal clog resistance and self-cleaning.
- Dynamic Self Cleaning mechanism – Dynamic movement of diaphragm retracts dynamically to throw away particles which are blocking the emitter.
- Multiple Outlet Holes – Precision multiple outlets breaks vacuum, prevents sand suction.
- Marked with Two Parallel White Stripes ‘Twin- Line’ – Symbol of quality. It also helps to ensure upright positioning of the dripper.
- Stringent Quality Control – Each batch is tested for stringent quality parameter. Conforming to Indian standard IS 13488:2008 and international standard ISO 9261.
- Longer Lateral Lengths – Can run for longer lengths without compromising the uniformity.
- It is ideal for irrigation of closely spaced row crops like sugarcane, potato, cotton, banana, strawberry, lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, chillies, pepper, melons, cucumber, floriculture, vegetables and spices.
- Recommended to use in greenhouses and nurseries.
- Suitable for surface as well as sub surface installations.
• Nominal Diameter: 16 mm
There are no reviews yet.