Drip Irrigation Pipe with Inline Dripper, 16mm, 0.7mm, 40cm, 2.2 LPH
- Nominal Diameter: 16 mm
- Inside Diameter: 14.2 mm
- Wall Thickness: 0.7 mm
- PC Dripper/Emitter Spacing: 40 cm
- Nominal Discharges: 2.2 LPH
- Nominal Pressure: 1 kg/cm2
10000 in stock
- 100% Genuine Product
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Quick Delivery
Drip Irrigation Pipe with Inline Dripper, Diameter: 16mm, Wall Thickness: 0.7mm, Dripper Spacing: 40cm, Flow Rate: 2.2 LPH, Made by Jain Irrigation, India.
- Manufactured from Special Grade Virgin Plastic Material – Makes the tubing durable and gives best environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR).
- Manufactured with Most Modern, State-Of-the-Art Equipment -Its computerized continuous online quality control monitors emitter spacing and precision in outlet drilling. Thus ensures reliable quality and consistent performance.
- Integral, Cylindrical, Pressure Compensating Dripline – State-of-the-art cylindrical PC (Pressure Compensating) dripper ensures highest durability and excellent performance.
- Innovative Cascade Labyrinth – Cascade labyrinth gives strong, self-cleaning turbulence. Hydrodynamic dripper design ensures continuous flushing of sediments and small dirt particles.
- Individual Double Filter – Individual double filter and flushing mechanism for maximal clog resistance and self-cleaning.
- Dynamic Self Cleaning mechanism – Dynamic movement of diaphragm retracts dynamically to throw away particles which are blocking the emitter.
- Multiple Outlet Holes – Precision multiple outlets breaks vacuum, prevents sand suction.
- Marked with Two Parallel White Stripes ‘Twin- Line’ – Symbol of quality. It also helps to ensure upright positioning of the dripper.
- Stringent Quality Control – Each batch is tested for stringent quality parameter. Conforming to Indian standard IS 13488:2008 and international standard ISO 9261.
- Longer Lateral Lengths – Can run for longer lengths without compromising the uniformity.
- Ideal for irrigation of closely spaced row crops like sugarcane, cotton, banana, strawberry, floriculture, vegetables and spices.
- Recommended to use in greenhouses and nurseries.
- Suitable for multi-seasonal applications.
- Used for widely spaced horticultural plants like mango, citrus, guava, apple etc. in group spacing.
- Suitable for surface as well as sub-surface irrigation.
- Suitable for landscape, shrubs and turf irrigation.
- Recommended for undulating terrain & steep slopes and where longer lateral running length is necessary.
- Open field application to maintain high field application efficiency.
- Suitable for low operating pressure/ Gravity feed irrigation system.
• Nominal Diameter: 16 mm
There are no reviews yet.